Number of people in attendance: 12
Congrats to Kevin (KD9OKW), who recently achieved his General class upgrade.
- Glenn (W9GDT) talked about presentations and programs.
- Brad (KC9UQR) will do the first presentation, which will be about using QSL bureaus. It’ll take place on March 10th.
- Glenn brought in the component tester that the group recently built as a kit. Len (K9LJ) brought in his reference capacitors to loan to Glenn, so that he could calibrate the tester.
- The group talked about ferrite for awhile, including when to use snap-on versus rings.
- Brad spoke about his Greenwave RFI meter, and what he’s learned during his research.
- Andre (WI9AJR) spoke about the APRS.fi blog about how APRS paths work. It was posted on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Lastly, some of you may know Bill Fullhart, W9WCF, who passed away recently. The funeral is Friday, Febuary 7th. Visitation is at 11 am, with the funeral at 12:30 pm.
Our Savior’s Lutheran Church
1044 S Silverbrook Dr
West Bend, WI 53095
The full obituary can be found here: https://www.everhere.com/us/obituaries/wi/west-bend/william-fullhart-10350523